Working Studio Time
Monthly AgreementsExperienced potters may use the studio facilities and equipment on a monthly basis after exhibiting knowledge and expertise.
• Provide own working tools.
• Studio equipment includes Wheels, Slab Roller, Tables, and wall-hung Extruder; plus numerous decorative accessories and slump/hump molding forms.
• Clay, glazes, tools and firings are available for purchase at studio.
• Cost for monthly studio rental is $80.
The Class/Monthly specialOffers studio time to anyone currently enrolled in a SUNIN class.
• Cost is Class (or Workshop fee) plus studio time at ½ of the monthly studio fee or $40
• Class is all inclusive for firings, glaze, & clay.
• Studio and availability is during business hours and contingent on class schedules.
• All work done “on your own time” is billable for firings, glaze and clay.
Hourly Studio Rental
$15/hrAll requirements and guidelines are the same as monthly users.